Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Post-op, 6 weeks

1.) Sitting beyond 30 minutes is still a NO NO.
2.) No improvement in the right foot this week.
3.) No change in the left foot, still numb.
4.) Ankles, Knees, hamstrings, and hips are bothering me at the end of the day.
5.) Back still sore this week, especially when I first get up in the morning.
6.) SI Joints are still acting up.
7.) Meds still interfere with my sleeping and still have been waking up from soreness in my back.

Lost 1/2 pound this week. Continued water PT on my own. Insurance Company has authorized an additional 5 sessions. PT still seems to flare up the nerve in my right leg. Still walking 2 1/2 miles a day during the week and 5 on the weekend. Added Percoset back in during working hours but have cut out Robaxin to see what that does. I'm gonna figure this med thing out eventually.

No comments: