Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Post-op, 3 weeks

1.) Sitting beyond 30 minutes is still a NO NO.
2.) My right foot went back to the way it was when I first came home from the hospital. Can't have everything be perfect.
3.) No change in the left foot, still numb.
4.) Knees and hamstrings are still bothering me at the end of the day.
5.) Back has been sore with the increased activity.
6.) Drugs really interfere with my sleeping.

Started back on my diet since I've gained all this weight back. Mowed the lawn last Saturday, that was lots fun and felt great to just be out there. Had my first water PT appointment yesterday, which was a drop in the bucket compared to the walks I do twice a day now. Went back to work yesterday. It was nice to be doing something productive with my day rather than sitting on my butt.

No comments: