Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Post-op, 7 weeks

1.) I'm able to sit beyond 30 minutes now, but I limit how often I do it.
2.) Right foot is a little better this week. I can finally walk on my heels for a couple of steps.
3.) No change in the left foot, still numb.
4.) Aches and pains aren't as bad now, must be the calm before the storm (i.e. start of land based PT).
5.) Back still sore this week, especially when I first get up in the morning.
6.) SI Joints are still acting up.
7.) Meds still interfere with my sleeping.

Continued water PT on my own. Still walking 2 1/2 miles a day during the week and 5 on the weekend. Medication combinations seem to be working now. The goal is to be off the meds and have limited pain.

I can definitely tell that I'm improving. I'm really trying my best to follow my Doctors orders (NO BLT) and live my life at the same time.

No comments: