Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Post-op, 4 weeks

1.) Sitting beyond 30 minutes is still a NO NO.
2.) Right foot is starting to show some improvement, Water PT must be working.
3.) No change in the left foot, still numb.
4.) Knees and hamstrings are still bothering me at the end of the day.
5.) Back has been sore with the increased activity.
6.) Meds still interfere with my sleeping.

Lost a 1/2 pound this week, funny how you gain weight fast but take it off real slow. Continued water PT and actually made it to the pool twice on my own. PT really seems to flare up the nerve in my right leg. Last night the leg was fine after PT so maybe more progress is being realized. Had to cut my walks down to one 2 1/2 mile walk a day. The reduction of walks is due to time constraints. I'm gonna have to find a way to work in the treadmill now. Just not enough hours in the day. Work is going well. Have been going part/full time over the last week in the office. This has been a real pain in the butt, so no more half day stuff. I'm full time in the office from now on.

No comments: