Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Post-op, 17 weeks

Everything has been going pretty good this week except for the last couple of days. I've been experiencing an increased amount of burning/ache/pain in my ankle and knee joints the past couple of days. I was kind of chalking it up to the crazy weather being warm then cold.... This evening the symptoms are a little different and I have noticed that both my ankles and my knees are slightly swollen. Not a lot of swelling but the stupid pain is spiking at a very high level right now and the percs aren't helping. The funny part of this is that my back seems to be holding its own. Its a little more sore than usual but thats about it.

My routine hasn't changed, so I really don't understand why this is happening. I'll be contacting the Doctor tomorrow to find out what this new development means.

No comments: